Skip to main content

snow day, photo bomb

  Photo bomb!  Sorry for the way this looks, I'm not patient enough to figure out how the pictures should be placed.  :(  And sorry so long but we have some great pics of the last few weeks of our snow days!!!!  Hope you all enjoyed your snow/time off/rest time....it was a great time for us!  


                        
These are from our snow a couple weeks ago.  He didn't like it.  However, we think due to a tooth breaking through, him just waking up from a nap and the lack of gloves, he just wasn't feeling it.  So, we didn't last long.  But it was a great few days with Kraig off work to be able to spend some extra time with us and a time for rest.



While he was teething, he insisted on being naked.  He tried to go around without a diaper too, but I wasn't going for that one.  I love this picture of him.  
 


 


Lance, Kraig and Rett built a snowman!  This time, we were prepared with gloves and more sleep.  HE LOVED THE SNOW!  Our dogs loved the snow too but they loved relaxing even more.  Then, JoJo (my sister's dog) came over and Rett and her had to watch the snow fall.  He loves JoJo.  He says, "JOJO!!!"  Then, he calls our dogs, "dog" hahahaha I guess we need to work on the names of our dogs.  :)






This is one of my favorites from these past few snow days.  If you could zoom into Rett's face.  It is pure joy.  I love him.  :)





My dad threw snow at him.  He thought it was hilarious.
He loved the snow so much better this time.  When he would walk he would just fall into it because it was so deep.  He loved to make "balls" (snowballs).  He would take a bite out of the ball and then throw it.  Then, when he got hit or hit someone else with his ball, he would just giggle.  He was so much fun to watch this time.  



 Mom took most of these pictures.  This one is great of him throwing a ball!!!!

                        




 2.




 MY HANDSOME!

I think another favorite was to roll in the snow.




OR SIT........


AND FALL....


 HEHEHEHE :) :)




 Getting a taste before he throws it.....

For Valentine's, the Incline was giving free rides up the mountain and since Kraig was going to have a 1/2 day, we were going to have a fun, family day.  Well, the WONDERFUL snow messed that up.  Although we had a blast the last few days, we had to let Kraig go back to work today so Rett and I went to the Incline.  Well, I don't do heights well so I was a bit nervous.  I called my parents.  My mom didn't have to go back to school today so they were so gracious to help me with Rett in case I got too nervous going up the mountain.  Well, Rett did great, I did ok and we made it up the mountain and back down and had a great lunch with my parents.  All in all, a great Valentine's with my little Valentine (and parents) We just missed Kraig.  
Hope you all have had a great few snow days and a wonderful Valentine's with your honey!  Love you all and am so thankful for you all!  

Happy Valentine's Day!

O....PS.....if you are needing some gift ideas visit my friend's blog here  She has great ideas for this love day.  She has posted a blog for girls, guys and for both!  And most importantly about the greatest love of all.  It is just great!  Check her out.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where do you want to be?

If someone would have told me 5 years ago that I would: 1 - marry a yankee :) 2 - work with kids 3 - have a kid 3 years after being married (or have a kid, period) 4 - live in Chickamauga I think I would have laughed in their face. Well, here I am...almost to my 3 year anniversary to a YANKEE that I love dearly, work with kids day in and day out - with youth and 4 th graders, we have a baby boy on the way, and it looks like we will be staying in Chickamauga or the surrounding area. Hmmm ...it's funny (I don't think I am laughing yet) how the Lord has molded my life to what He wanted and yet it is so far from what I wanted, but it is exactly what I needed and where I need to be. I love my husband. We rarely agree on much but he is one of the best things to have ever happened to me. We joke about our disagreements, right now, we can't even agree on our son's name. Which I know we have time, I just thought it would come a bit easier. Guess not. :) It will co

Well - in DUE time all news will come out

I don't even know where to begin... I guess the most recent news would be that we are going to have a surprise visit from the stork in June and it's a BOY! I am sure I will update more later because it being a surprise has come many other surprises that we have had to work through so that is all DUE time. :) Also, I think last I wrote, my dad was being shipped off to Kuwait. Well, he's back and working in Nashville as the Senior Enlisted Leader for the state of Tennessee. He's pretty important. We are so very proud of him. He does his job well. We are trying to buy a house. That's another big thing going on in our lives. Mainly because we have a new addition and we need to be more stablized. Maybe so, maybe not...but we feel like this is the next move that we should make. Now, if only we could find a house :) In DUE time again, I'm sure the Lord will place the perfect house in front of us. So, PLEASE, PLEASE pray we can find something suitable for u

So close!!

Well, we are down to the wire now, folks! Just got back from the doctor visit, we go back Tuesday for the ultrasound to make sure Rett and I look good.  Then, we will talk about scheduling his arrival probably for the end of next week.  Needless, to say, I'm scared out of my mind.  :)  And in all reality, I know it could happen before that but the unknown for me is almost better than the known.  I don't know.  Either way, we are going to be responsible for a real human in a little over a week.  The Lord sure does trust us.  Goodness! My last post was all about things that I am ready for...well, I thought of some more...     ~I'm ready to be able to wear my wedding rings again.     ~I'm ready to not be so hot all the time.     ~ I'm ready to not be so puffy (swollen).     ~ I'm ready to help on the house. These are just a few.  On the note of the house...it is coming along very nicely.  The Lord's time of Rett couldn't be any better.  He knew th